Access to Work: What You Can Do

News icon

If you have a disability (dyslexia and other neurodiverse conditions are included), you can apply for funding for equipment and coaching.  This is called Access to Work and it is funded by Central Government.

Have a look at this animation to find out more about Access to Work, how to apply and what you can do.

This animation developed by The Dyslexia Foundation Liverpool in conjunction with The Neurodiverse Agency.

The Dyslexia Adult Network are interested in hearing from people who are willing to comment on their experiences of Access to Work.  Please contact them via

For further information regarding Access to Work:


One thought on “Access to Work: What You Can Do

Leave a Reply